A great tradition which will continue and remain vital with your support!
This vitality, in the truest sense of the word, is provided by 50 children who maintain the Boys’ Choir tradition with much hard work, motivation and ambition. On the other hand: it is only fair to offer them an environment in which they feel comfortable. This includes a well-equipped boarding facility, recreational opportunities and – most importantly – outstanding scholastic and educational support. All of this costs money, which cannot be raised by the parents alone.
In addition to public governmental support, association members and donors: for many years there has been an opportunity for interested companies to become a “Sponsor of the St. Florian Boys’ Choir”. Depending on the amount of the sponsoring contribution, related benefits and services for the company are available. These are defined in a Sponsoring Agreement, through which full tax deductibility is guaranteed.
- 1. OÖ Mostshop M. Maurer GmbH
- ABB AG
- Berger Personal Service GmbH
- Dkfm. Dr. Karl Schützeneder
- eww ag
- Fronius International GmbH
- Hirsch Malerei und Mehr GmbH
- Hoch- und Tiefbau Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- HYPO Oberösterreich
- Kaun GmbH
- Landgasthof Zur Kanne
- Lehner Busreisen GmbH
- Manfred Asamer Beteiligungs- und Management GmbH
- Nettingsdorfer Papierfabrik AG & Co KG
- Ploier + Hörmann Baugesellschaft mbH
- Pöstlingberg Schlössl Gebrüder Gallistl GmbH
- Ramsauer & Stürmer Consulting GmbH
- SCHÜTZE-SCHUHE GmbH & Co.KG
- Sparkasse OÖ
- Stieglbrauerei zu Salzburg GmbH
- Strabag AG
- Stucki Gerard und Mathew
- UniCredit Bank Austria AG
- vers & more