Informations privided according to §5 E-Commerce Gesetz, §14 Unternehmensgesetzbuch, §63 Gewerbeordnung und Offenlegungspflicht and §25 Mediengesetz.
- Freunde der St.Florianer Sängerknaben St. Florian
- Associantion headquarters: 4490 St. Florian, Stiftstraße 1, Österreich
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +43 7224 4799
- Register number: 673448734
- Authority: Bezirkshauptmannschaft Linz Land
Purpose of the association
|Chairman:||Dr. Leo Windtner|
|President Emeritus:||Maestro Franz Welser-Möst|
|1. Vice-Chairman:||Propst Johann Holzinger|
|2. Vice-Chairman:||Dr. DI Horst Wiesinger|
|Treasurer:||Mag. Jürgen Mayerhofer|
|Assistant Treasurer:||Ing. Dr. Johann Grünberger|
|Secretary:||KR Mag. Alois Froschauer|
|Assistant Secretary:||Prof. DI Wolfgang Kaufmann|
|Auditor:||Dkfm. Dr. Hermann Bell|
KR Mag. Dr. Ludwig Scharinger
|Managing Director:||Mag. Christa Steinkellner|
|Board Members:||LH a.D. Dr. Josef Pühringer
Ing. Rudolf Andreas Cuturi
Chefred. Klaus Herrmann
Mag. Siegbert Janko
GD Dr. Dionys Lehner
GD Dr. Andreas Mitterlehner
VD Mag. Othmar Nagl
Dr. Rudolf Trauner
Bgm. Robert Zeitlinger
The purpose of the association, whose activity is not for profit, is:
- The St. Florian choir boys are an important Upper Austrian Cultural institution, which in the interests of the public will continue to be maintained at a high musical level.
- The association is the legal entity of the St. Florian Boys’ Choir and has as its goal the preservation of the important Upper Austrian cultural institution “St. Florian Boys’ Choir”.
- The association supports the public performance activities and image of the St. Florian Boys’ Choir.
- The association supports the St. Florian Boys’ Choir in the recruitment of new members.
- The work of the association serves exclusively non-profit objectives (§§ 35 f BAO) in the sense of cultural promotion which benefits the public.
Implementation, Third Party Rights
- St. Florianer Sängerknaben (www.florianer.at)
- Geigenbaumeister Alexander Schütz
- Michael Pöhn (Foto Franz Welser-Möst)
- Andy Wenzel (Foto Nikolai Moser)
- Hermann Luckeneder
All rights reserved
- Design: Daniela Pum
- Texte: St. Florianer Sängerknaben
- Übersetung (englisch): Conrad Heckmann
- Konzeption und Umsetzung: Pixpin - online abheben
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites. However, service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are not permitted. The use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
EU dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Our e-mail address can be found above in the site notice.